Xray Xperiments Vol.2 (Limited Edition Remastered Double Vinyl) (XRAY 003)XRAY 003
Ltd Edition Of 300
Double 12" Vinyl EP
DJ Friendly, cut at 45 RPM for best sound quality!
- "Intensity" uses that familiar nagging spoken word sample "It's The Point Of Greatest Intensity" used by Speedy J with sparse Detroit soaked rhythms.
- "Kick The Bass" is a personal favourite. Maddeningly good use of a simple vocal sample with a huge wobble your guts Bass Line and a catchy Belgian style catchy hoover riff.
- "Take No Chance" was the floor-filler on this EP. Big Breaks, Hoover Synths, a huge sped up Piano riff (lifted from an Italian House classic) and catchy female vocal cut up, (taken from a New York House record). All combining to full effect on any dancefloor.
- "Take Me Higher" is sublime Vocal Techno that never gets tired. The producer cannot remember where the vocal came from so feel free to tell us. We need to know in a nerdy kind of way so we can own a copy:) A true classic and essential for any collector or underground DJ.
- "O.V.L.D" is classic wobbly British Techno that would sit well with anything Peacefrog did in the 80's/ 90's or bleepy UK Northern Techno..
- "Loony Toon II (Z Car Acid)" Finally but not least is the track that always makes me smile. Possibly the funniest, quirkiest and most twisted acid track of the era.
Check out the You Tube play list from our channel to hear the remastered Ep in full.